Fylkingen, Stockholm (Google maps)
***Hej Hej PALS!*** is a three-day festival showcasing the best of contemporary performance art from Sweden and abroad. In its dynamic programme it presents nearly 50 performance artists including both well-known names as well as fresh new blood.
*** Hej Hej PALS! *** creates a melting pot for exchange of creative experiences, artistic methods and conversations between different generations of contemporary artists and with the audience. Our aim is to provide an exciting and varied programme and open up possibilities for future collaborations and projects. The festival was created on a no-budget concept. Why? From practical reasons, but moreover since we hoped to attract a certain crowd of people: passionate, motivated and adventurous souls ready to have a great time with us.
In short, *** Hej Hej PALS! *** Wants You to come here and have fun! There will be a blast of performances, dancing, bright colours and Saturday’s ***Hej Hej Party!*** with live DJ and special party performance programme.
The Programme in short:
Friday 14th October
18.00 - 24.00 performance program
Saturday 15th October
14.00 – 22.00 performance program
22.00 – 01.00 party
Sunday 16th October
14.00 – 18.00 performance program
We are looking forward to seeing you all and super thrilled to witness all of the amazing performances!
The festival was organised by Performance Art Links (PALS), a platform for performance art based at Fylkingen Stockholm.
Friday program 18.00-24.00
- Heidi Edström - Covering and cracking up
- Zurab Rtveliashvili /Trollingstones - Borscht for Europe
- Vilda Kvist – List Making
- Andro Zverev - Korståget
- Torbjörn Steijner – Arbetslinjen
- Jimmy Offesson - By birch rite
- Anita Wernström - High on Venus
- Den Magiska Fyra with Henrik Ekesiöö, Joakim Forsgren, Mikael Goralski, Andreas Press & Bobi Prinz - Outdoor/parking lot: 21.00
- Malin Ståhl - Silent Cocooning
- Klara Ström - I Can ́t Even
- Joakim Roséen - Ljusorgel
- Anna Kinbom - Karaoke Lecture
- Fredrik Fermelin - BETA_test_falukorv
Saturday program 14.00 – 22.00
Ongoing or unscheduled:
- Mariana Suikkanen Gomes - BABY
- Veronica Thomsen – Whitewash
- Josefin Rasmuson – "Empowered (setting forth the new alliance)
- Ignacio Pérez Pérez – International Performance Art Strike
- Paul Pignon - i3
- Eva Lindquist – På resande fot
- Gabriel Bohm Calles / Caroline Ljuus - Intimation
- Callum Harper - I usually take a shot before a date, but this time I forgot
- Thomas Bjelkeborn - Solitude Silence
- Maja Melsted – "Playing paino"
- Stella Eriksson - hälsningar Stella
- Tzyn Zunge – gesetzt den Fall (ifall)
- Anette Friedrich Johannessen - #Order
- Ieke Trinks - Performance Monologues
- Piotr Bockowski - Neo Fung's Synthetic Organs
- Marie Gavois/ Michel Klöfkorn - we think people from Greece have more to say about EU than we do
- David Frankovich - Invisibility Cloak (Prototype 1)
- Diana Agunbiade-Kolawole - Honest Portrait.
- Johan Suneson/ Leif Skoog - Från A till B och tillbaks igen - Outdoor: ca 21.00
- Finn Joel Anton - Finn Anton is dead
- Hanna Storm – inner child
- Ellen Söderhult, Mandi Tiukkanen/Anna-Karin Domfors, Eliisa Erävalo, Elise Sjöberg, Ellen Söderhult, Lisen Pousette, Mandi Tiukkanen, Pinja Grönberg, Sara Kauppila, Tamara Alegre och Vanessa Virta... - This Is Grand
Saturday - Party 22.00 - 01.00
- Collettivo Lie-Fi Palimpsest (“Find your Closeness” AUDIO GUIDE) (wifi connection; Saturday, party) minimum 30 minutes
Sunday 14.00 - 18.00
- Ezra Benus/ Anna Korbasova – Fourth Text
- Lill-Marit Bugge / Örjan Wallert - Artists Talk
- Sophie Erlandsson - Valentini
- Natalia Rebelo - All I can talk about is my lack of head.
- Maja Andersson - I'm a part of the 28
- John Willgren - Cavatina
- Eva Lindquist - babusjka blues
- Mariana Suikkanen Gomes - Exquisite failure, uncontrollable ravenous limbs, roaring soft manifesto.
Thanks to our communication partners and support